Wednesday, January 2, 2008

::+:: Memories That Have Passed = =!! ::+::

Okie,I seem like posting blogs that are not according to the dates..cuz sometimes I'm juz too lazy to post,as needa concentration.. Alrite,here I go again --->>
10 December 2007` Monday I was filled with excitement when this day finally arrived!!^ ^ The day before,I was too excited that I couldn't get to sleep..Tossing on my bed,heart beating real fast,and juz forcing myself to fall asleep.. Well,in the end I did,and it was juz a few hours of peaceful rest... FINALLY!FINALLY!FINALLY!The long awaited day had finally arrived!I got out of bed,quickly prepared myself,and put on my dress that I had bought the day before with Kay. I was getting impatient...real impatient as I was reali excited to even calm myself down to wait for the ONE whole dragging hour... Couldnt stand it any longer,I got my phone and called my (OS)car.[[Dear,u noe wad tt means..= . = " Okie,I noe I'm Lame... ]] Luckily,everything was smooth for him,as I was worried that something might happen,like accidents =XX CHOY!!!...It was juz a jam at the custom,as they had to check everything and all... After our talk,I quickly left my house for Woodlands Causeway Point,the place where we were supposed to meet.[[cuz thats the only place where my dear noes how to drive to..==!!]]
When I reached,I didnt see any sight of him..Thinking that he was still on a delay,I decided to go to the restroom 1st..Juz when I was on my way der,my phone rang..It was an unfamiliar number..But when i answered,it was the ever so familiar voice..It was my dear who had used a public phone to call me,as his m'sia sim card couldnt reach me..Earlier on,I had my worries again,that what if he couldnt contact me and so on..Smart of u dear!MuackxXx :*
Heart beating ever faster,I quickened my pace to find him.....
When dear saw me,the 1st thing he did was to give me a big hug..Could understand that,as it was months since we last met.I admit that I miss him alot too...
Shortly after that,we went to 7 11 to top up his autopass card,and then we were on our way off to check in at his hotel.
First time driving to Singapore de dear,and first time reading a map to find our way de me,it was like such a great headache..However,we were also not that goon goon de la..We managed to find our way,without getting lost![[*Clap Hands*]] =))
After checking in,we went to fill our stomachs at the coffee shop juz opposite his hotel.Satisfying our appetite with that not so sumptuous meal,but still an acceptable one,we went back to the hotel.. Me watching "Secret" on his lappy,with my dear disturbing and resting beside me..[[Dont anyhow think ahh..We didnt do anything which we shouldnt do >.<]]
After having enough rest,we went to Bugis Junction to have our dinner[[Having to find our way again..Sigh*]]
We ordered Korean cuisine,and tasted each other's food,with dear feeding me[[Shy*]]And took some pictures...

It was like quite late..So dear sent me home after our dinner..Got scolded by my mom though >.<

I had my bath,and called my dear and we chatted for a few hours as usual..Till like about 3 to 4 am then we decided to hang up..After saying the usual goodnight,which took about 30 minutes,we went to bed and pig :XX

.........................................................................

No comments: